Go subscribe for new episodes every week: https://www.minimumviable.tv/
Aleksandr is the Founder and CEO of Lemon.io - a marketplace of vetted Engineers.
He openly reports all his financials as a record of his journey to $10m GMV. That includes:
The P&L numbers every month.
Trials and errors in the business.
Marketing experiments he tries
You can follow along with him here: https://volodarik.com/
We talk about:
1. Leaving Ukraine due to War
2. His pivot from Coding Ninja’s to Lemon.io
3. Building the Lemon.io brand
4. The journey to $10m GMV
5. Building a marketplace and best growth channels
6. Biggest mistakes people make when outsourcing development
You can follow him on Twitter @volodarik